Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

where is the cheapest and most interesting place to travel in asia?

me and a friend are going travelling for 1 month in march. we are form England.Were students so have a very low budget. (£800) where is the cheapest place in asia to go travelling and for flights? for example India, thailand, indonesia?

Downloads
    Uploads
    hii,
    why don't you try china...i have been there and its really cheap.and also there is alot of nice places you can go to.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I agree with Sofy China is a nice destination to see and also cheap. It has a lot of historic attractions to offer such as the famous Forbidden City, the Great Wall and the Terracotta Army. “Li River cruise” is a famous attraction of China. It is decorated with amazing hills, steep cliffs, incredible caves and farming villages.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sofy ! Would you like to give information about the best shopping mall in China? I have decided to go this region. I like to buy different kids of good things in suitable price. I am waiting your reply.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Zavier23, I have great experience of shopping and traveling in China. It is one of the most famous shopping destinations. China offers numerous shopping places from roadside stall to the large-scale modern shopping mall, from a common store to a popular supermarket. Here I want to tell you about some famous markets and shopping malls. You can enjoy there shopping according to your desires.
    1-Wangfujing Street
    2-Barkhor Street
    3- South China Mall
    4-Beijing Great Gold Mall
    5-Guangdong Teem Mall

Downloads
    Uploads
    malickk! Next month me and my friends are planning to visit the the Beijing. Would like to tell me how can I explore the this charming city in one week. As you know it is too large. So let me know some spot that are lies near this "Great Gold Mall" . I love shopping for that purpose I especially moves there. Guide me which types of things I can enjoy there. All suggestions and tips for my interests would be much valuable there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Malickk! The list that you have shared in your forum is very fabulous. Last month I visited this region and during my trip I visited it's several shopping malls like Jinyuan Yansha Shopping Mall, Capital Land Mall, The Place, Solana – Beijing Lifestyle Shopping Mall, Beijing Yintai Center and Shin Kong Place. I found them all very attractive and full of all modern and essential stuff. Have you ever visited them?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The cheapest and the most interesting place to travel in Asia are:
    Wat Arun
    Great Wall of China
    Grand Palace
    Wat Pho
    Sentosa
    Angkor Wat
    Hong Kong Disneyland
    Forbidden City
    Taj Mahal

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by salliop View Post
    malickk! Next month me and my friends are planning to visit the the Beijing. Would like to tell me how can I explore the this charming city in one week. As you know it is too large. So let me know some spot that are lies near this "Great Gold Mall" . I love shopping for that purpose I especially moves there. Guide me which types of things I can enjoy there. All suggestions and tips for my interests would be much valuable there.
    Great Gold Mall is one of most tremendous shopping destination for shopping lovers. That is one of Asia's largest shopping malls. You could get any thing there what you want. It covers 6 million square feet area and had at least one thousand stores. My sister visited there last year and told me a lot about it. Now i have been decided to visit there after completing my Vermont ski tour along with GetBusTours.