i think celebs should have a life exactly like us famous or not.......?

Technically this is a statement, not a question.

Two ways of looking at this,

Therefore:

No..those that seek the media to promote themselves for being themselves 24/7 for personal gain, tabloid exposure are fair game. Those that keep themselves out of the spotlight unless promoting something worthwhile, plays/movies etc should be left alone.

When was the last time Speilberg, Ben Kingsley, even Johnny Depp went out for the sake of being seen? Compare that to oh, I don't know, Hilton, TPT...

They should but they never will. Being famous means having money...which means you can buy yourself out of just about anything you want. Also, if famous people had to live the same lives as us, there would be little incentive for most people to be famous, and we would have little or no celebs left.

They are just like us they get paid for doing a job, In most cases their wages are obscene

why are they celebs because we make them famous through media brainwashing and because the media tell us they are famous.

with out a fan base they are no bodies just like us

If the TV didn't do sh!tty programmes like Im A Celeb or dancing on ice Celeb big brother who would remember half these people

If they court fame and fortune and want to be seen as role-models then they should behave in the appropriate manner if they don;t they should not be supported at the box office dvd rentals or record sales

i agree...some times i feel sorry for them that they have the press on their back all the time...and lies about them in the papers!
But i also find it really unfair that when they do something wrong and should go to prison, they always get priority because they are famous. It's ridiculous. Just because you see them on TV they don't have to go to prison for the full length of time when they do something wrong!!
They should have the same punishments as people like us as well as have a private life like people like us!

Back