Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    ymyyujyjy y

Other anxiety/panic/agoraphobia sufferers please advise ASAP!?

I started having panic attacks 4 years ago and have gradually made it through with MANY ups and downs...I've been on meds and have been through some counseling. I've been okay! I am currently not on meds but I am under ALOT of stress right now, and going through alot of changes which seems to trigger the anxiety...but it's now more than panic attacks, it's more agoraphobia...not the "shut-in" type, but more of the social anxiety. I don't know what to do...I don't want to go back on meds and I can't afford counseling right now as a full-time student...so I feel kind of stuck. Can anyone help me? Any alternative solutions/self-experience/ANYTHING? If I do go back on meds, what do you recommend? Dosage?? What to expect??? Really, I am torn about this and any, ANY help with be so APPRECIATED. Please tell me about your experience and what has worked for you (and maybe even what hasn't!)...Thanks )

~R

candice_michelle39
    i have your answer i'm delaing with that right now please im me please