pregnancy test/hormone question for you ladies.. when did a test pick up...

n1nja007

Nov 19, 2008
...your hormone? how far along were you? So the calculator on the computer tells me i am 6 weeks along if i am for sure pregnant, so why would a pregnancy test just now.. and barely.. pick up the hormone in my body? i did a test and got a faint pos. line.. but i would only be about 6 weeks if that, so should it have picked it up sooner? how fast did it pick up your hormone? please share:)

I wasn't even late for my period when the test came up positive. By the date of my last period, I would have been 3 weeks 5 days when I got the positive. Oh, and the way my doctor put it, even if it's a faint positive, it's still a positive. You would definitely be peeing a positive right now, since you would approximately be two weeks late for your period.

i was about a month when i found out. i took 3 pregnancy test and the first one was dark pink and the 3rd one (different brand from the first one) was a light positive!

i went into the ER with stroke like symptoms, turned out to be an odd kind of migraine. anyway, they gave me a bunch of tests and one of them was a HCG test and it came back negative and it was the day of my missed period. so i think sometimes they don't work too well. and i think the hospitals tests are pretty sensitive. i'd go to the doctor and have them do a blood test, only way to know for sure. hope it works out for you.

Back