Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    corncob

What can I do about swollen ankle and extra fluid?

I can't take fluid pills . I always have a reaction with my heart. Since I moved into this apt. after a divorce I do not get any exercise.I watch t.v. and stay on computer. Too cold to walk. Is there anything like a juice I can drink? Thanks for your answer.

Jennifer H
    You must put your feet up . when watching tv lie on the couch when on the computer have another chair that you can put your feet up they should be higher than your hip. You must go for walks . you know the saying Use it or loose it. You will feel a lot better if you go for a walk cold or not . you can dress up for the weather. It's really important. and the change you will learn to live with and enjoy . when your feet are up wriggle your toes every minute or so you need to get the circulation moving.