Ipod touch-Used to connect to internet but reset stuff now can't connect?

AdamM

May 21, 2008
I got my ipod touch on Christmas of last year, 2007. I loved it. But one time I put no cookies because I thought it was good to not have any cookies but then I realized that I needed cookies to get on Yahoo and other websites. I set the cookies back on and tried to get on Yahoo again but it said that I needed to activiate my cookies. Well, I made the stupid mistake of reseting my ipod touch settings. After that, I NEVER got wifi again. That was last July. I tried EVERYTHING I possibly could to get it back. I held down the home button and the button on the top of the ipod touch and it didn't help. I restarted my ipod touch and that didn't help. I turned my ipod touch off and that didn't help. I kept reseting my ipod touch over and over and that didn't help. I even went on iTunes and restored my ipod touch and that didn't work. So, I am running out of ideas. I went up to the public library and I could get internet there, I just can't get it at my house. I'm not sure what to do since I'm not that smart at this router wireless stuff.

If you can help me or if you know someone that can help me with this problem please tell me or help me out somehow, that would be great. If you have had a personal experience with this then tell me what you did so you can help me out...please! I beg of you to help me out! It's so irritating! Thanks!

By the way, I have a Qwest Actiontec motem if that helps any at all. Please help and thanks!

you should smash your ipod touch with a rock until it catches on fire and blows up. then put it back together with glue and duck tape. it worked for my ipod after i accidentaly thru it off te grand canyon then my brother flushed it down the toilet. then it got hit by lightning and hit by a grenade. but it still works!!!!!!

BY: thatcrazydudethatlivesdowntheroadfromthewhitehouseandjimyandtimyshousee

Back