Internet Marketing ideas?

gklhher

Nov 23, 2008
Hi,

I have an idea for a website and would like to market it. I do not want to use PPC or SEO as I need a viral effect. I have a budget of $500 - 600. What are the best methods I can use to market the website. Press release? What company should I use?

PS: This is not a serious business website. It is more of a friendly / social website if you know what I mean

PPC is more suitable for online shopping/ecommerce websites.It is a way to gain instant traffic.I suggest SEO may be more suitable for you.It is not instant like PPC but procure long lasting results.The Internet users go to a search engine before reaching a web site.When someone types your product or service's key words into a search engine if the site lists in the first page then chances are there that the user might visit the website and become a customer.So to attain a good pagerank will be the aim for all websites/blogs.You can increase pagerank by good quality articles,regular updates to website,interlinking posts, using keywords/topics that is searched often,social media,affiliate marketing,SEO methods etc.I insist that SEO is the best and steady way to improve a site's page rank.
Service providers like Thewebpole.com provide Search Engine Visibility Service through which they help the user to get the desired pagerank.

Back