Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Internet Marketing ideas?

Hi,

I have an idea for a website and would like to market it. I do not want to use PPC or SEO as I need a viral effect. I have a budget of $500 - 600. What are the best methods I can use to market the website. Press release? What company should I use?

PS: This is not a serious business website. It is more of a friendly / social website if you know what I mean

Unregistered
    PPC is more suitable for online shopping/ecommerce websites.It is a way to gain instant traffic.I suggest SEO may be more suitable for you.It is not instant like PPC but procure long lasting results.The Internet users go to a search engine before reaching a web site.When someone types your product or service's key words into a search engine if the site lists in the first page then chances are there that the user might visit the website and become a customer.So to attain a good pagerank will be the aim for all websites/blogs.You can increase pagerank by good quality articles,regular updates to website,interlinking posts, using keywords/topics that is searched often,social media,affiliate marketing,SEO methods etc.I insist that SEO is the best and steady way to improve a site's page rank.
    Service providers like Thewebpole.com provide Search Engine Visibility Service through which they help the user to get the desired pagerank.