Did religion evolve from people going, “We don’t know a lot of stuff; let’s make

something up to believe in…”? “…and we’ll pretend that it’s real knowledge.”?

Now in today’s world, this ‘pretend knowledge’ is lingering like a bad smell. Even though we’re at that point now where we can answer so many questions some of which our ancestors never even thought of asking.

Yeah...pretty much. Well that and they didn't want to admit that they would die.

Religion evolved from ancient man mistranslating the scientific knowledge of our "Intelligent Designer." The God Yahweh has been mysteriously intervening with mankind for a long time, which is the reason why religion started in the first place in the minds of mankind.

Lets make a story to explain and justify..

People have mistaken fiction for facts, with no proof. Religion is a disgusting thing if you ask me.

Hello how are you im sorry I can’t answer your question but I can tell you about Islam if you don’t mind: D
So in Islam is a simple way of life believing in one creator God and believing that he has no partners or equals.
Christianity use to be pure it used be Islam before people changed it and made up the trinity. In the bible it always says Jesus is a messenger of god a prophet he never said he was god and if it is saying that he is the son of god, it was also said that mosses was son of god and all the other prophet are the sons of god so you cant really believe that because you have to believe all the prophet are too.

God says don’t believe in the trinity we believe in the only one god and god says in the Quran that if you make partners with god when you don’t even have proof he said he will bring you back on the day of judgement and you will be asked by god why you disbelieved in him making a prophet god with no proof then he will throw the disbelievers in hell forever.

“How was Christianity Islam “

Because Islam means submitting and obeying and believing in One god the creator of all things.

In Islam this way of life is not new because Adam was the first man he was Muslim and all the other prophets e.g. Abraham Joseph john Zachariah mosses David Jesus Ismail Solomon…etc were all Muslim because they all prayed to one god and obeyed him even in the bible you don’t see mosses talking about Jesus, “oh Jesus help me” no but he asked god for help if Jesus was really god wouldn’t of other prophet talk about him no he isn’t he is a prophet and messenger of god only.

All other prophet worshiped one god lived how god told them to live and they submitted their wills to his will.

Therefore they were Muslims.

Why would god have to kill his own son to forgive you but he so merciful that he said ask me sincerely and I will forgive you see how much mercy no murder nothing that’s how much god loves you just ask and he will forgive.

When you becomes a Muslims your sins are forgiven and if you were to die from a heart attack one second after you had made the declaration of faith saying “I testify and witness that there is no god worthy of worship but one god and that Muhammad is his final messenger and Jesus is his messenger” you will go to heaven.

The Quran just as the gospel was revealed to people of Israel to show the right laws of the old testament , like you know the bible has a lot of contradictions 50,000 have been counted so far , that is why god 1.400 years ago some 500years after Christ.
God sent down the Quran to Muhammad the messenger of god to bring people back to believing in one god and away from the disbelieve save their souls from hell it was a mercy from god a mercy to mankind currently there are 1.8 billion Muslims in the world but god has promised in the Quran that he would keep it safe from people from trying to change it and that would be have no contradictions the last revealed book which versus purifies the soul of mankind it is a guidance and mercy from god.

In Islam there are six pillars of faith beliefs to be a Muslims:
1.belief in god
2.belief in the angles
3.belief god’s revealed books
4.Belief in the messengers and prophets of god.
5.Belief in the day of judgement.
6.belief in the qadir(divine predestination)

To become a Muslim all you have to say:

“I bare witness there is no god worthy of worship but god, and Muhammad is the final messenger of god.

If you have any questions to ask email me at:

[email protected]
[email protected]

I'm sure that when our primitive ancestors were first developing abstract thought, there was a lot of introspection involved, and it wasn't just made up off the cusp. It was probably very real to them, and involved a lot of "soul searching" by the people who originally came up with the ideas. That doesn't make it legitimate, but it doesn't mean it was done flippantly, either. They did the best they could do with the knowledge available, which was very little. Unfortunately, it became institutionalized, and institutions are very hard to eliminate once they've outlived their usefulness, especially when they've accrued a lot of power.

There are exceptions, of course. This Bronze Age way of thinking may be excusable for religions that ACTUALLY developed in the Bronze Age, or even sooner, but you really have to wonder . . . what's the excuse for religions like Scientology and Mormonism? Your example applies a little(okay, a LOT better) to these snake oil religions that developed as modern day scams.

Back