will my detention effect my future?

jay

May 16, 2008
i was kinda talking a little to much in my class and i got sent to some old moron who gave me a detetion and a slip saying this student talks to much in class and i have to get it signed my parent he also said if i get alot of these i will get kicked out of high school is this true? will it affect my future as in job or colledge in any way? the detention is for 2 days im worried someone help

By far out of all the retarded questions i have ever read this may be the most retarded one.

P.S. I got detention almost every week in high school and i managed to get into NYU

of course it won't affect your future in college. Detention seems like a big thing when you're at high school, but seriously it has no affect on your future life. I had detention a few times not Im at Uni.

It won't really affect your future.
Maybe in high school, but other than that; no.
It's not like you got suspended, that would be bad.
You're all right, just breathe.

Detention, no. Expulsion, yes. College recruiters don't like seeing expulsions on your record.

Advice: Chill out. Go with the program. High school is a grind, but your friends are there, and you might learn something. Take the 2 day detention, and go have a chat with the teacher who assigned it to you. Apologize, and let him/her know you're cool, and having a hard time paying attention. Sometimes really bright students get bored easily with the "system" and start acting out. A talk with your teacher might help him/her see you differently, and you'll both get along better.

You might take up some reading while you're on that detention. Your grammar skills will improve as a result.

yes you will become a terrible person and your life will be hell if you get too many detention slips

No way! A teacher detention is no big deal. Hes just saying that cause he wants to scare you your right he is a moron. You can't get kicked out of school for talking to much only thing is that you can get more detentions but if you don't attend them it could build up and you could get suspended for a few days. Just go to that detention and don't talk too much! No it will not effect your future.

dude it was only talking its not going to be put on your perminet record. Ive done much wrose and it dont effect me.

dude it was only talking its not going to be put on your perminet record. Ive done much wrose and it dont effect me.

Back