Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is it possible that my friend could be gay?

ok, well i moved to AZ at the start of my freshmen year, and i'm now a sophomore. Well i made friends with this guy named Mick, we're both on the football team, and other sports. well after i've been hanging out with him more and more there are some things that i've been noticing that's starting to make me think that he's gay. For example:

Whenever i talk about someone being gay or something, he usually responds with "that's gross" or "I think i'm gonna be sick" his parents aren't religious or homophobic from what i know, so could it be a cover-up?

Every time i talk about a girl that i had sex with he always kinda looks down and doesn't say anything, like he doesn't want to listen kinda.

and in our old math class, whenever i would look over in his direction, i would always catch him lookin at me. it wasn't just a casual we both happened to look up at the same time, it's more of a puppy eyed, please god make his clothes fall off kinda look. I mean could he be daydreaming about something else? or what? and then when he sees me looking, he looks away really fast.

and lastly he comes from a family of all girls. i don't know if that could be a factor, but you never know i guess.

What do you think? cus i really want to help him.
    nah i aint a homophobe. i had a gay friend in oklahoma. i just want to help him as in help him be proud of it if he is.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If your his friend it shouldn't matter. Ask him to be honest with you. And don't be homophobic yourself. Good luck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ask him for Christ sake! Say: "Are you gay? Because if you are, it makes no difference to me and I'll keep quiet if you prefer that"

Then buy him a handbag for Christmas.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If he grabs your junk, he's gay.* Duh.Otherwise, you really shouldn't care.* A friend is a friend.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do not worry about your friend's orientation. Best way to help.

Go ahead and tell him he's overreacting if he says such and such is gross, but otherwise, it's not really something you should push into.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Confront him next time he says that being gay or whatever is gross and ask him why he thinks it is and if hes met any gay people? Get him in touch with some so he can get to know them better. Maybe down the road you can ask him if hes gay too and tell him that its cool by you and it doesn't bother you or anything and you want to help him. I personally agree with your assessment of the situation and I think he might be a closet case. I think he needs someone to talk to and someone to be a good friend and not be all judgmental to him so I think you could be that friend and help him out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do not worry about your friend's orientation. Best way to help.

Go ahead and tell him he's overreacting if he says such and such is gross, but otherwise, it's not really something you should push into.