Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Robot Rage P2P Connection Error... Firewall Problem?

I am having a problem on robot rage where it says "P2P Connection failed, opponent is probably behind a firewall" on every single person I click. It works ok on my old computer (Windows XP SP2, 45000 day norton subscription, windows firewall) despite the fact that i can only see 1/2 of the players... but now on my new computer I just can't play anyone at all (Windows Vista SP1, AVG Pro + Firewall, Windows Firewall) and it gives me that error on everyone I click. I know it is probably ME and not them but I would just like to know how to fix it... I can port forward if i have to but I need all the info I would need to put in such as the IP address... Btw my router is a Linksys D-Link WBR - 1310...

Unregistered
    The game lobby is glitched. Also your conection is bad or your firewall is messing around.