Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

downloading pacman to my verizon wireless phone?

if i were to download pacman to my verizon wireless phone it says airtime charges are applied or whatever.....what are airtime charges...are they talking minutes.....and would i use talking minutes for every minute i played the game....and would i get to play free on nights and weekends....im confused....best answer 10 points and plz dont makie stuff up or u wont get any points........thanks everyone

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its talking about data, not minutes. Data is charged by the kilobyte(not sure how much). If you have a data plan then you aren't being charged as long as you stay under the allowed usage. If you aren't on a plan then you want to check on the size of the game because that will determine how much you'll be charged to download it. If I were you I would call customer service just to make sure.