Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dear Muslims, why is your religion like this? How can you claim that you pray to...

...true living God..? In Afghanistan, Taliban attacked girl students with acid. Many children have been hospitalized with burnt faces and body. They are discontinuing their studies out of fear. Why, only your religion does such horrible violent acts in the name of God? Are you believing in God or in Devil? Why can't you people single out such anti social elements from your community and wipe out them from earth forever? Or, is it what your religion upholds as humanity; Killing and hurting innocent people?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a christain, so take this answer how you like. Muslims arent the only ones doing stupid stuff like that. Christianity has a long history of killing people. ( and sucide bobmers) Our radicals have sucide bombed abortion clinics killing innoccent people.

They have thier radicals, we ahve ours. Dont judge a whole people by thier radicals. i would hate it if people thought all christians were sex drivin-party people, or shove a bible down your throught people.

Also, my parents are devote Muslims, and they dont try and kill me. They understand my choice as a Christain.