Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

my iphone is stuck on the usb cable and itunes screen?

I didn't have a sim card in it for a while and it was fine, it was working just like the activated iphones except it wasn't activated. My brother took it and did something to it and now it's stuck on that screen. I've turned on and off numerous times and that doesn't work.

I have a sim card in there now, it's all activated.. but when I plug it into itunes like it says, it's still stuck on that screen.

what can I do to get it back to normal? please help

Unregistered

Star Blue

thats the same with me how do you get that screen off ?? im 14 and i dont no much about the iphone do you no how to get it off ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't know what you guys did with your phone but it sounds like the phone is in DFU mode. You will have to first try resetting by pressing down the home and power buttons together for about 10-15 secs. If that does not work you will have to restore in iTunes.

Unregistered
    yes but it doesnt show UP in iTunes. So, there is no "restore" button to be pressed. This is the third time its happened to me. Usually if I wait a week or so it fixes itself, but I end up missing a lot of calls.

Unregistered

montana eler

That same thing happend to me and idk wat to do im also 14 and i already tried resetting it but it dosent workk and when i plug it up on itunes it tells me welcome to your new iphone..but idk wat to do

Unregistered

Check2 iphone stuck wit itunes and usb cable logo

Hi!! I tried syncing itunes with iphone for the first time today, now i am stuck with the itunes logo & cable on the screen, slide for emergency call & my itunes say the sim is not recognised!!! I have tried it all, tried the restore options but it restores to the same, it my phone is stuck & itunes isnt helping...
    also tried pressing the home button and sleep button but still nothing, can anyone help!!!

:-(

Raghid tawil
    i have the same problem how i can solve it :S:S:S i try every thing but nothing happend and the restore button is not working wtf??
    some one helpp