Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    yep we just had the same thing happen...funny how verizon keeps slipping these hidden fees in.. WE PAY OUR BILL ALWAYS ON TIME but they dont care and want to rip us off???? THANKS ALOT VERIZON. sleep well

Unregistered
    I too had charges for megabyte usage. $125. I called Verizon, the customer service person could only explain what a megabyte was( knew that one already). She had no idea what it meant. I asked if she could find out and she put me on hold then said no. It was just a charge for using data. After researching, seems like logging on to Get it Now or anything just to see what it looks like results in charges whether you connect or not. Downloads of any kind are an additional 1.99 per mb no matter what else you are charged for the download. Just another dig by Verizon into our seemingly bottomless pockets! Who ever would of thought we all would be strapped into a phone company telling when we can upgrade and change phone service? Goodbye customer rights!

Unregistered

Coffeebean

nigger dicks are tastier

Unregistered
    Stop Verizon Wireless Megabyte Usage Charges | The State of Affairs

This link, quite unhappily, explains about Verizon's megabyte charges and what they are. Good luck to all having the same trouble. Verizon's getting shafty.

Unregistered
    Dumbasses. VZW doesn't tell you when you can upgrade. You can upgrade at any time. You just don't get the phones at the EXTREMELY discounted prices. You would pay full retail for the phones. If you pay full retail for the phones you don't have to sign a contract. It's simple. VZW also doesn't charge MB to send/receive pix/flix messages if you have a txt/pix/flix package. Stop being retarded and learn.

Unregistered

Lightbulb On ItwatItawaPuttyTat

Hola, buenos dias. Como esta verizon? yo estava pensando que
    "How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?"
    -Well can somebody google it on there verizon phone?
    Okay well chit chats overr, me gotta go play me some pac to the man.
    Oh yeahhh, call me. 410 422 3456

Unregistered
    I you added a blackberry to your account the megabyte usage may have occurred before you activated your blackberry. As an expert 9 times out of ten you didnt add the blackberry to your account on the first day of your bill cyle so you may have incurred those charges on the phone before.

Unregistered
    i just got wi-fi internet and was supost to pay 59.99 now my bill is that plus 160 for megabytes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12