need serious fashion help girls only?

loveanime

Jul 16, 2008
i suck at fashion i wear crappy clothes and same hairstyle everyday.i need some confidence in wearing clothes like others but then i think that it look hideous on me and then i choose someting crappy.help me plxzz

don't just try what others are wearing. wear what you look good in. do that and you wont get crappy clothes. when you're shopping, just try different things- some may surprise you.

don't just try what others are wearing. wear what you look good in. do that and you wont get crappy clothes. when you're shopping, just try different things- some may surprise you.

Go to Nordstrom or similar store, where they have a free fashion consultant, buying service. The buyer will fit you with something that looks good on you. Also, before you go, think of what image you want to project. Fun? Intellectual? Rebel? Tell it to the buyer.

my only hint to you is this... be creative!!!!! dont be afraid to express who u r. its ok to mix funky colors and patterns. it will only make your look tht more special.

I would go with what you think is your best feature. Like, I love my back and shoulders so I like to wear clothes that help flaunt that. Or If you like your legs, wear something that will flaunt it, it helps with the confidence alot. =] I hope this helps.

is it possible that you can show us atleast a picture of your face so we can get an idea of what style may look good on you...
if not i can tell you a bit of what may help you choose clothes... I recently graduated from barbizon school of acting and modeling and that is one thing they did teach us was about fashion... they say to always wear things that flatter us... say you are short you will want to wear things like pinstripes and high heels to make you look taller... if you are a bit pudgy you dont want to wear anything with horizontle stripes because they may make you look even more round...instead try wearing darker colors...and some say dont wear skinny jeans however i feel that skinny jeans can look good on anyone... i wear them and i got compliments from my teacher... well aside from the fact that we were not supposed to wear jeans hehe... and remember in the words of annie... "your never fully dressed without a smile hehe" meaning just look confident... i myself have some pretty crusty clothes because me and my mom have hit a recent financial snag and aside from people at her job giving me clothes (the lady was losing weight) i have not gotten very many new clothes lately... the ones i have are ripped and just look horrible however i just try to dress them up as much as i can... i recently bought some hair extensions to get the scene look going for my head and i always try to find cute little peices of jewlry... when i go out the only person who ever mentions my flaws are my own mother my friends say i look pretty and ish... the only reason why my mom mentions my flaws is because she dosnt like my style she disagrees with the scene look altogether (she thinks its for those "OTHER" people, and she feels the urban look is a bit on the slutty style hehe) soo yeah i hope this helped atleast a bit im sure i wont get the 10 but give this a bit of thought it may give you some ideas... hehe good luck

Back