vegetarian diet, i need some vegetarian meals not including rice, pasta, meat or

SholtoD

Oct 15, 2008
I think a lot of people think that a being vegetarianss need special diets and recipes, i dunno where this idea comes from just get a normal healthy eating eating recipe book and where it says 'meet' put in an appropriate amount of meet substitute or vegatable you like... this works for pies and stews pasties etc...

fish please? ive been a vegetarian since i was 13 and im 17 now so its been a few years but yea, in my diet i do not eat meat or fish and only free range eggs ( i hate eggs any way ) but all my diet consits of is pasta, rice and cheese so but the bad thing is pasta bloats me out like crazy and so does rice so a few weeks ago i stopped eatting it so now i dont eat pasta, rice, meat or fish so i need some healthy meals i can eat not including these stuff. i need to lose like 10 pounds so please dont say eat pasta and rice its still vegetarian i dont want to !! so yea any one no any good meals i cant eat not including any of those stuff? thankss!!

i am from india, most indians are vegetarians we eat lots of pulses & cereals and milk for our protein requirements which is very essential if you are not eating meat and lots of fruits and vegetables try eating all these things.

Back