Home Theater Projectors?

cymbalkid14

Nov 21, 2008
im looking for a projector with Cristal clear viewing well im gonna get a de-lite projector screen 140" diagonal for now but im looking for a projector that has Cristal clear view and doesn't look pixelated basically a LCOS view and i want it to look bright during the day i live in a bedroom upstairs with no windows but i need some bright projection view my budget is 3k (3,000.00) and at least 720i but high def

Please take note that LCOS based projectors, such as the Sony and JVC models may appear less pixelated, but the overall image is somewhat soft. As long as the distance between the audience and screen is at the proper ratio, then the issue of seeing pixels becomes moot.

Good luck!

For one, 140" is way too big for most all situations, i install home theaters for a living, and the bigest screen ive done is 180 inches, but the first row of seats is 25 feet away, most normal sized rooms, use a 92" to 110", nothing more, in order to optain the ISF recomended minium of 12 foot lamberts of light coming off that screen (140") you would need on hell of a projector, 30k at least, and you better be sitting 20+ ft away if you dont want it to look like your looking thru a screen door, if you really want your picture to pop off the screen at you and look amazing go with a 92" or 100" depending on your distance, and for 3k for a projector, look at a mitsubishi product, there projectors are realiable, and produce an amzing picture even 1080p in most case now a day, just my professional opinion, bigger isnt better in most screen cases, would you rather have a smaller picture that looks perfect, or a huge picture that doesnt look that good???

Back