Forgot to pick up my wife's shirt at the cleaners, when she called me on...

progrockfan80

Apr 5, 2008
...the phone I kind of? got the feeling she was mad at me? Also, yesterday she ran into my g/f in the supermarket. Could that have something to do with it or is this all because I forgot to stop at the dry cleaners today?

You were probably on her shit list from yesterday (Gosh- what are you thinking having a life before her?) but forgetting the shirts was the cherry on top. Pick her up something nice when you get her shirts.

there's probably something you dont know about...or maybe she wasn't mad. or maybe she's just really sensitive.

You sound like a real catch.

So when she ran into your girlfriend at the supermarket, was she aware it was your girlfriend? If so, I'm pretty sure her anger is not about the shirt dude.

I sure hope you mean your ex-girlfriend! Anyway, on to the question, women are complex creatures so it's hard to answer. We don't know your wife as well as you do (I hope). It could be a combination of things that got her undies in a knot...bad day at work, seing husband's ex, said husband forgetting fav shirt at the cleaners (that sob)....Here's a thought: why don't you ask her?
OMG question's answer made me laugh so hard...was the milk on sale?! LOL...That's awesome.

Your g/f has nothing to do with it. Your wife needs clean clothes, if you said you would pick the clothes up, at least be a man of your word and pick them up.

by girlfriend you mean? just a friend or steady affair thing? wow! all these things could lead up to the D word. and that isn't pretty. just beware what you do!

get rid of one of them. you cant make two people happy and you will be miserable trying, well actually all three of you will be unhappy and life is too short for that..

Back