Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Best coverage? Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, or Sprint?

I'm looking to start a contract with the intention of getting unlimited service. I'm looking at either Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, or Sprint. My credit ain't so great and I already know that AT&T will require a 0 deposit from me which of course will be returned after a year. Money is not an issue (especially if it's being returned), and I don't mind paying, as long as I'm paying for good service/coverage. I'm from Philadelphia, PA and travel up and down the east coast often, making frequent trips to the Orlando, FL area (mostly by car). Any suggestions? Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all, I hope you don't listen to the answer above me, seriously. Don't always believe in ads.

Since I have never been to Philly, I don't know. You should go to each of the carrier's website and look up for the coverage in your area. Determine which carriers have great coverage where you are. That will help you determine the best coverage.

Some things you should know though:

1. Verizon and Sprint can penetrate through buildings better and sometimes you can get a signal in the basement.
    2. At&t is slightly better than T-Mobile in building penetration, just slightly.

I live an hour away from Orlando and I can tell you that all carriers have great coverage in that city. Since it is one of the big cities in FL. All you would have to worry about is if you can get coverage in the buildings, but that shouldn't be much of a problem unless you go into basement levels.

DKY

Downloads
    Uploads
    Verizon!

Downloads
    Uploads
    verizon has the best coverage out of all those services nation wide. its like they have extra satellites with crazy pwers. i currently have tmobile and they r ok. but i wanna swtich