Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

do you think Obama or our future presidents should take over the world?

What I mean by this is having the EU punish emerging countries for not reducing carbon emissions. If we cut our USA carbon footprint down to zero it would only cut the carbon footprint of the world by 4%. I think it is funny that people really think they can make a huge difference before they can at least get the emerging countries to get to our current standards. I travel to central and south america all the time as a spanish speaking tourist. All latin countries are the same in that they have a river for throwing sewage into that flows out to sea and they have buses, trucks and cars that spew out black smoke. I can only assume that their factories do the same. Read about tamarindo costa rica, known as one of the most beautiful towns in costa rica, the hotels were dumping raw sewage in a lagoon for decades until american tourist and expatriates brought the issue public. I also think that a lot of the global warming is BS and is going to be used to increase your taxes and our businesses taxes. Next time you're in a plane at 36000 feet realize it is minus 50 degrees and we are lucky we aren't fighting global cooling (which of course we will one day if we survive that long as a species). Just be careful because the far left may be passing so many epa laws that will not be matched by these emerging countries and we will suffer financially as a nation.

Junior Member IaahappyBolshevik's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    aaaahahahahaha!

Downloads
    Uploads
    As much as I like Obama, I would say no. A benevolent dictator is still a dictator.

And Climate Change exists, it's not some conspiracy to rip you off.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yo dog, i think u need to get out the house...its a Friday night