why so much hate and violence towards gay/lesbians?

Mohammadismyslave

Nov 21, 2008
when according to new medical studies about 90% of the population harbour secret Homosexual fantasies and go to their graves never having the courage to engage in it?

How is this still not deleted? I'm not saying it should...just saying.

And how can this get by the filters...and yet I STILL can't ask a question about a females orgasm....CRAZY.

EDIT: I honestly don't even know what the question is about...I just couldn't unfocus from this picture appearing in YA.

well, in the bible it says that a man should not sleep in the same bed as another man the same way he sleeps in bed with a woman (hint hint). and marriage is seen as a union of opposites. it is a union of yin and yang (opposites attract).
in my opinion, though, it is stupid. i like what the taoist chuang tzu said: if so were really so, it would be so different from not-so that there'd be no room for argument; if good were really good, it would also be so different from evil that there would not be any room for argument.

p.s. love your photo thingy. it is really hot. just wish it were bigger for me to see. who is that anyways?

Another medical studies done decades ago found 100% of the population has degrees of Oedipus syndrome and vast majority of them successfully suppress it and live normal lives.

Back