Gay Marriage: Nudest don't hurt anyone, should that be legal too? Should we

Nudity doesn't hurt anyone, legalize that too
We do need ethical moral laws, we can start by outlawing homophobia

allow every deprave act legal? If we start doing with immoral things legal, what is to stop other foul things from being pass?
we should live in a nation of good ethical moral laws.

Give me a break! In your religious zeal to control everyone's lives?, you only continue to amaze us at how stupid you people really are!

There is a vast difference from wanting to be married to the adult partner of your choice for life, to the moronic things that you people come up with, like nudists, and marrying animals!
GROW UP!!!!!!!!
And get real!
These are human beings who want the same things that OTHER human beings have! And that is NOT unrealistic! It is only HUMAN!!!

"We should live in a nation of good ethical and moral laws."

I disagree. We should live in a nation of laws that protect our personal freedoms.

If you would like to see how a nation run on morality works, visit Saudi Arabia. It's a brutal system of government, with no regard for personal freedom, based on religion.

That's funny, I think people that are bad spellers are immoral myself. Nudest is not a word in the English dictionary.

Your understanding of depraved is obviously different to mine.

I'm sure you wouldn't consider your god depraved just because he didn't have you pop out of the womb in a three-piece suit.

What considers things as immoral?

It is widely accepted that incest and pedophilia and bestiality is immoral. Both by secular and religious society.

However, it is only the religious population who believes that gay marriage is wrong.

You watch Nat Geo ever? Folks all over the world run around naked. Bunch of happy bastards swinging in the wind, not hurting a soul. 'Nary a child grows up psychologically damaged. Until Christian missionaries come by and slap some Adidas pants on them. Then they think they are horrible humans and need to change their ways.
You just think nude is bad because your stifling religion told you so. Same thing with gay marriage.

Shouldn't your moral laws include no judgement of others? What truth are you talking about, why, yours of course. In otherwords, how YOU see things, is the right way and all the other millions of us who completely disagree with your homophobic fears are wrong>

What a wonderful Christian way to look at things.

I suggest you yourself attempt to be an example of what "good ethical moral laws" are, in your own life. Somehow I do not think what goes on in your head, give you the attributes that Jesus spoke of.

Love for your neighbours
Doing unto others
Unconditional love
Compassion
etc. etc.

Well all it takes for change to take place is for one person to start living that way then one becomes two, then two becomes three and so on. So if you start walking the fine line then someone will try to follow suit and so on. Good luck and take care.

Your morals clearly differ from my morals buddy. My morals include equality for all even homosexuals.

And there is nothing wrong with nudists unless you happen to be a prude.

Back