Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where can I take my dog for teeth cleaning for cheap?

So I rescued a tiny pomeranian from the streets. It was about 104 degrees outside, he was dehydrated, mated, and very bad dental. I took him to the vet to see if he was chipped and to check on his health. So no chip and thank God his health is good. No one put up any lost dog flyer's so I could not send him to the pound so I kept him. But he needs a really bad dental and that can be pretty expensive. I live in the city of Phoenix, so can anyone tell me where I can take him for an inexpensive dental? Is there programs out there that will do it for very cheap? He really needs it done. His breath is very bad. Poor little guy. Who ever owned him did not care one bit about his Hygiene. If any one has any ideas I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As long as he had no cavities, you can do it yourself. Pet stores sell dog toothbrushes in different sizes, it slips on your forefinger for easier reach. They also have chicken flavored toothpaste, which my dogs actually enjoy.
    Good Luck!