Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YES, and thank God Almighty that he's smart enough to do it!

What did you think, that he would pick a bunch of neophytes to advise him???

Downloads
    Uploads
    she is going to be obamas monica lewinsky

Downloads
    Uploads

Do you think it is weird that Mr. Obama is bringing back "third Clinton term" by

picking up former Clinton? administration officials as his cabinet picks, yet he criticized Mr. McCain so much about it being the "third Bush term"? And where is that promised "change" or "fresh blood" if all the picks are Washington insiders?
    And please remember that maybe Mr. Clinton's years were successful, we entered into recession before Mr. Bush was elected, and thus we received the first stimulus checks soon after Mr. Bush was elected. So the Clinton years were not that perfect for America. Plus in those years they ignored the threats to our security that ended with the attacks of 9/11.
    And Mrlinuxguy, can we please be a bit more civilized without name calling? I am just asking a question and am trying to be polite to all. Thank you kindly.
    And we were in recession in March 2001, so this could not have been accomplished by Mr. Bush so soon after he was inaugurated into the office, but a residual from Mr. Clinton's years. So I apologize for saying "stimulus" instead of "rebate" but the recession is a fact.

http://www.nber.org/digest/apr05/w10784.html

Junior Member "WelcomeBackCarter"'s Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    libs never look at the whole picture, I completely agree with you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm surprised that he did when you consider that he called her a "typical white women" and called her a member of the GOP.

Update:

Reality has a Liberal Bias,

You are kidding yourself. There is no such thing as a conservative working for the NY Times.

Downloads
    Uploads
    who cares?

Downloads
    Uploads
    shut up please really lol....u cant stand the fact the Mr Obama is your President lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh. My. GOD. Bush was an IDIOT. Clinton had a successful presidency, and the country wasn't in debt. Why shouldn't Obama pick people with a good track record and history? I don't understand why you people feel the need to pick everything apart.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Clinton years might not have been perfect but they were MUCH better than the Bush years in office. BTW it was Bush that ignored the CIA terrorist threat warnings prior to 9-11 so you might want to rethink that one. It's the Bush administration that has thrown out the Constitution with some of their executive orders, that has violated international law by invading a country that didn't attack us, that changed the leverage ratio for banks which helped with the bank failures we're seeing because they don't have the capital necessary to survive the credit crisis. It was the Bush administration that didn't enforce the few remaining regulations that allowed the banks not to have the necessary capital too. It was the Bush administration that didn't react quickly during Katrina and let thousand suffer for days.

Obama is looking for the Best and the Brightest. Some of them happened to have worked for the Clinton's therefore they are being offered positions again. I'm sure that you've also heard talk about keeping Gates as Sec of Defense because he apparently has been good at his job. I'm sure that the Obama administration will in the end be a mix of old and new people in Washington and really make marked improvements over the Bush Administration but that won't be difficult.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Obama had to throw everybody he knows under the bus during the campaign because they are all such scum, so nobody else is left.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast