Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Racism in our politics ... possible?

Here's my problem ... I believe the US is the most racist country in the world (let's keep it in the civilized countries) ... because we cultivate the difference of races. Only in America.

Even if most of us believe we are not racists, we are. Yes, we elected a black president and yes it is a progressive thing to do. But can we please stop at this point?

Obama hired a black AG: why do I know he is black, besides seeing his face on TV? Because we keep repeating everywhere that he is black.

When we fill out any type of forms, we are always asked if we are caucasian, hispanics, ... that very question is discriminatory, unconstitutional and again, it does nothing but creating more focus on differences. And again, after living in 4 different civilized countries ... only in America!!!

When I was in college, I would receive every month letter from the university telling me that we had 13% blacks in that school, in Washington DC!!! Not in Minnesota!! Tell me again why I need to know that information??

We gotta stop talking about the difference in skin color. We all agree that it's not important, so why even mentioning it? Ever???

Junior Member KansasJimmyCrandall's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is the LEFT that perpetuates this garbage.

They have always been OBSESSED with race and the balkanization of people into various percieved victim groups.

It works as a tool to control their voterbase.

Divide and conquer.

This is Truth.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Only whites are capable of racism, haven't you learned anything from the liberals?

Junior Member KansasJimmyCrandall's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is the LEFT that perpetuates this garbage.

They have always been OBSESSED with race and the balkanization of people into various percieved victim groups.

It works as a tool to control their voterbase.

Divide and conquer.

This is Truth.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got that right, but Kansas is right. The equal opportunity stuff has gone on long enough. See the person for who they are and put the best person in charge of whatever. Later. By the way I don't worry about this guys skin color, but wha he did when in the Clinton administration. By the way if you mark a minority box you can get a grant to go to school if they don't catch you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got that right, but Kansas is right. The equal opportunity stuff has gone on long enough. See the person for who they are and put the best person in charge of whatever. Later. By the way I don't worry about this guys skin color, but wha he did when in the Clinton administration. By the way if you mark a minority box you can get a grant to go to school if they don't catch you.