Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can the wireless receiver/dongle from guitar hero pick up more than one guitar?

I recently purchased a guitar hero 3 bundle from ebay and it didn't come with a wireless receiver/dongle. i tried to get a hold of the seller but have got no response yet. i read somewhere that one receiver can pick up the signal of more than one guitar, is this true? also should i give this person a bad feedback seeing as how he forgot to mention there was no receiver in the bundle? Thanks everybody

Downloads
    Uploads
    no i dont believe they do pick up more than one....if you really cant get a hold of the seller, then yes difinitely give them a bad review...to think they 'forgot' to mention is kinda giving the benefit of the doubt, in the best possible way...in any case, they should be to hard to find or expensive.....yeah theyre 20 bucks on the red octane (the company that makes the guitars) site http://www.redoctane.com/Guitar-Hero/Accessories/Replacement-Wireless-USB-Receiver-for-PS3-Les-Paul-Wireless-Guitar

yes, this is a notable expense to have to spend, but you can probably find one for cheaper on ebay or something