Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What would be the ''right thing to do'' for the future of Israel?

The goal of all country's who lose numerous amounts of lives should be to prevent this. To promote human rights. And I believe this to be true. However, there's a large contradiction and controversial subject all of us will live to continue to see throughout our entire lifetimes. Six million Jews were killed in the Holocaust. Eleven million lives were lost altogether. When the United Nations was established and began acquiring power and other nations such as Germany began re-establishig governments along with the help of the United States, the state of Israel was created in 1948. The idea of a Jewish state to protect Jews right was genuine. It's understandable. What wasn't considered were the Palestinians interests. In general, all places in the world were had governments. Maybe there was no where else to go? Without any regard to further consequences such as several wars they'd fight or terrorist attacks, a government was established.

I've spoken to different Jewish people who've had mixed feelings on this issue. The more conservative Jews believe the land was entitled to them from God. What those people do not answer is would ''God'' want to or not want to see numerous people die in the cause? Regardless of who ever's religious ideas in 1948, even no person could have imagined the power Israel has emerged into. It's all about rationality. I don't want to sound rude here, but Israel was virtually settled like Florida. People from all over moving there. Whether that be Europe, America, Canada or who ever. Nonetheless is this very religious land, but it's very expensive. So what is the ''right thing'' to do? This is the answer I'm looking for. I understand the rationality of the ''right thing'' is another issue, but people need to get on the same page. For the sake of Jews, Muslims, Christians and everyone in this world - something has to be done. It can't remain like this. Tension will only continue to boil. This could cause a much larger World War III than anyone person hiding underneath their desk in the 60's thought could happen with the Soviet Union. As I mentioned, those who've seen disaster know better than anyone else. France and Germany pretty much gave a ''Go F yourself'' to America for contradicting every provision in the Geneva Convention by invading Iraq.

People in Japan who've had two of their cities dropped a nuclear bomb on know pain is something they wouldn't want others or themselves to experience again. The majority of Jewish Israel citizens are the descendants of those who lost all their families in the Holocaust. They know pain as much as anyone. Israel's a well educated nation. They know all this. Does the Israeli Government believe that the preservation of a wealthy economic state should come at the cost of peace and humanity of Jews and all people on earth? What is everyone's thoughts on this? I ask this to everyone in the world. Please try to eliminate your biases and see this as a human-being. I know it's outside the box thinking, but I believe that the state of Israel should be re-established as a territory of the world that people from all nations have the right to. It shouldn't be a Muslim state. Nor a Jewish state. Religion should be separated completely. It should be a U.N. territory. I know there'd still be violence. And lots of unhappiness. But it's promote more harmony. And believe it or not, if people felt less threatened to travel there the tourism would really boom.
    It's as much a global decision as it is an Israeli decision. A large percentage of Jews in Israel came from America, so they do have a pretty personal connection to our country.

The question more clearly is: What should the land of Israel be? What is it right now? A Palestinian nation? Two separate nations? One nation that is free of religion that is more considerate to the interest of Muslims?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry, what was the question?