Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone know of any good Internet Marketing Blogs?

I'm looking for some blogs about internet marketing - primarily SEO and email marketing. I've come across some, but none that seem to be very informative or educational.

Thanks for your time!

Unregistered
    I gathered some information regarding internet marketing and email marketing let me share it with you ..Internet marketing, or online marketing, refers to advertising and marketing efforts that use the Web and e-mail to drive direct sales via e-commerce as well as sales leads from Web sites or emails. Internet marketing and online advertising efforts are typically used in conjunction with traditional types of advertising like radio, television, newspapers and magazines.
    Internet marketing can also be broken down into more specialized areas such as Web marketing, email marketing and social media marketing:
    • Web marketing includes e-commerce Web sites, affiliate marketing Web sites, promotional or informative Web sites, online advertising on search engines, and organic search engine results via search engine optimization (SEO)..You can get SEO service by getting SEV(search engine visibility) from any vendors online like TheWebPole.com
    • Email marketing involves both advertising and promotional marketing efforts via e-mail messages to current and prospective customers for eg-express email marketing.Express Email Marketing is an online service that connects you with your customers, members, and contacts through permission-based email marketing. Express Email Marketing helps you build and maintain a 100% permission-based Contact list, nurture customer relationships, and increase your business through the scheduled delivery of email newsletters, announcements, promotions, and other targeted email campaigns. It helps the site by doing methods to let it rank on the top of search engines which will mean a lot of traffic ...Even i got one for my shopping site from Email Marketing | Create Email Campaigns Fast
    • Social media marketing involves both advertising and marketing (including viral marketing) efforts via social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Digg