Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    braizzle

How to connect blackberry curve 8320 to wifi???

ok, i get the basics on how to connect. My problem is that I can't figure out how to connect to the hotel internet. The internet is free here at the hotel, however in order to connect, you have to first agree to the terms and conditions on a web page. How do i do this from my curve?

Unregistered

Hotel Wifi

I had the same problem. I called T-Mobile's help line and was told that you can't connect because the phone does not have the redirecting capabilities like your computer has to get you to the register screen.

Aggravating considering I have no service in the room.

Unregistered
    Como me conecto a wi-fi en mi blackberry 8320

Unregistered

Had the same problem - my solution

After much playing around I discovered a solution that worked for me to connect to a hotel Wi-Fi. 1)Make sure to setup the Wi-Fi network saving the connection. It will probably say it failed because it was unable to obtain an IP address. 2) Go back to manage connections and turn the Mobile Network OFF. 3) Open the Browser and try to open a web page. The hotel's "Terms & Conditions" page should open. Click to accept and you should be in business. Save that link because you will likely to reactivate after each period of inactivity. 4) Go again to Manage Connections and turn the Mobile Network ON. Both the Mobile Network and the Wi-Fi should now be active (green check)