Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Will Honda's Employees in the US Get No Help while GM Workers Get 90% of Their Pay...

...Thanks to Taxpayers? When Honda lays off workers, as it is doing, those workers will just get unemployment benefits.

But, GM Workers get 90% of their pay when they are idle. And, taxpayers may be footing the bill. Right?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yawn. Please feel free to commit national suicide if you like -- for *another* country, not ours.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You know nothing. The supplemented income comes from a fund that is paid for out of the employees salary. What about all the years that $ went in the fund and o came out?

The union exists because the of the big 3 abuse of workers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have not heard this, but I hope that is not the case. And as for the clown above me, Honda creates alot of jobs in the US!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Honda workers are not paying into the fund that was created to help UAW workers the way UAW workers are doing. If they want to do that then they, too, could get the benefits. It's really not tax payer money---they are just "holding" it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why did the republicans give Wall Street a handout when they are the ones that caused our current financial crisis?

GM is an innocent victim of Wall Streets shenanigans.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Honda gets subsidies from the Japanese government. If they are having problems they know where to go to get help. The Japanese government is not subsidizing GM. If the Honda employees belong to the union, they'll receive the same benefits. If not, they won't. What exactly is the problem?

Downloads
    Uploads
    What else is new? Ist called corrupt welfare! While you guys are so upset that people are getting money to look out for their families in America, the real welfare dollars are be stolen right from under your damn eyes. Its called deception, by distraction. Hell, more white people are on welfare than any one in the country, its a statistical fact, look it up. And the biggest corporate welfare scam around is the U.S.Military. They charge tax payers thousands of dollars, for hammers, screws, and pipes. Where do you think all that money goes? Into secret wars, and prisions around the world, in the name of democracy. So these criminals can charge the tax payers, to protect their interest aroundtheworld. Thats what our military is doing right now in the middle east! Wake up you fools! And to hell with detroit! They are stealing billions as well. Let the spirit of competion be reborn the good old fashion American way. We are the best at innovation, when we dont allow greed to get involeved, or politics for that matter. Who do you think first invented the hybred car? We did! But detroit allowed the Jappanese to develop it, do to greed, and the unwillingness to change. To give the american people what they wnat, do to oil investments, and companys like shell, mobil... They all are involved, and all are coppleble for their demise, and down fall; so let them fall. Its not about jobs, or theeconomy, its about the free market, and enterprise. If they want to get out of the game, so be it. I dont wnt to spen another dime on a peace of america sht, that doesent work. The market place will bring quality to the consumer, not Detroit, of the U.S. government. The laws of supply and demand are in affect at thispoint. And those damn demading Unions didnt help at all. U.A.W; what a joke!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, 1st your facts, or question are a little off. The UAW has it written in stone that while the manufacturing line is down for what ever reasn the UAW member will still be paid 90%, while re-tooling, or whatever....

Honda is not affiliated with the UAW, and I do not personally know their reimbursement process, but I think you will find, that the people who manufacture, are also the one who help re-tool.

Tax payers won't be footing the bill, until January that is!

"Change" give me all of yours, so I can give it some one else!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, 1st your facts, or question are a little off. The UAW has it written in stone that while the manufacturing line is down for what ever reasn the UAW member will still be paid 90%, while re-tooling, or whatever....

Honda is not affiliated with the UAW, and I do not personally know their reimbursement process, but I think you will find, that the people who manufacture, are also the one who help re-tool.

Tax payers won't be footing the bill, until January that is!

"Change" give me all of yours, so I can give it some one else!