Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Jimmi Dang

Super Liquidation Sale Big Fresno Fairgrounds is going on this weekend only, are...

...liquidation sales legit?? I saw a local commercial for a liquidation sale claiming super deals like desktops computers and subs and amps. All products were brand names and expensive for low prices. I never been to these sales and I was wondering if these liquidations sales are nationwide and if so I would like some feed back on them because the deals seem to good to be true. I think they charge a 5-10 $ admission per person if they did it would still be a good steal for the prices there offering.

Unregistered

Flash lighting

where the fairgrown supersale will be locatedin portland OR?

Unregistered
    yea they charge to get in but they sell stuff really cheap and brand names but it may not be the stuff your looking for or the exact stuff on tv but its fun take like 100 and see what you walk away with. its a fun time