Azawakh and Sloughis Rule...?

isaac'smommy

Apr 23, 2008
there is a user in this section by the name of Azawakh and Sloughis Rule. He sent me an extremely rude message that is in no way appropriate. Is there a way to report him? Also if he happens to be reading this I DONT BREED DOGS! i dont know why you ranted on me for being a back yard breeder because I dont breed dogs of any kind...I dont even have a dog that would be old enough to breed. And my female is going to be way to small to breed anyway and has an appointment to be spayed once she is old enough. Also I do not in anyway appreciate being called a slut. Just because i am young and have a son means nothing. I am married and have been since way before my son was even a thought, so keep you arrogance to yourself. For everyone else reading this please tell me how to report him for abusive language...his email was totally inappropriate and abusive! Thank you to anyone who can help me. I also wouldnt trust this user! thanks
oh and i know this isnt really a dog question but i posted it in here because I am hoping this user see's it.

All you need to do is block him. Then he can't email you anymore. Your question will probably get deleted, because it isn't a dog question. Don't get all worked up, this is an anonymous site, and some people really get high and mighty feeling...

Which sounds strange to me, usually his posts are pretty informative.

Your question will probably be deleted because it is not a question.

I know how you feel - I have received abusive emails from users telling me to "shut the f**k up". I just accept that anyone who lowers themselves to this sort of abuse isn't worth worrying about and they are showing their true colours.

Unfortunately I don't think there is anywhere that you can report an abusive email which is why they resort to this.

If you do find some way I would love to know as well.

Don't let it worry you as some people on here aren't very well educated and don't have enough common sense to realise that everyone is different.

There's a button under every post that you can use to report someone, just click on it and give your reason in the box.

If he sent you a private message--set your profile to exclude all messages from him, blocking any further things he may send.

There's a button under every post that you can use to report someone, just click on it and give your reason in the box.

If he sent you a private message--set your profile to exclude all messages from him, blocking any further things he may send.

Back