Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
    pegasus777777

$3 quadrillion? seriously?

Does the person suing for that amount of money actually think he or she is going to get it? I mean come on, this is the most dumbest thing I have ever read. That kind of money doesn't even exist! My I.Q. dropped a few points after reading this ridiculous article.

richard m
    yeah i know. They might as well ask for a bajillion-kazillion dollars.

That One Girl
    No, I do not think they are serious. I think they want to get as much as they possibly can and that is why they have aimed so high. And yeah, I think it is ridiculous, and they are beyond greedy. I can barely comprehend needing a fraction of that amount. It is despicable and purely for attention.

Sharon
    its crazy but other people have sued for crazy things before and won. Like the lady who sued Mc Donalds cause she spilled her coffee and it was hot. I bet she would have sued if she would have taken a drink and her coffee was cold too.

Calico
    It's the dumbest thing I've ever read too. And they wonder why we don't want to rebuild.

Cloudcity CC
    I don't think this was a serious claim. I think they merely wanted to draw attention to the problem. (which this story has done).

+ Reply to Thread