Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i really don't care.as long as there not around me i dont mind it.let them be happy.im straight but when ppl say that being gay is a choice i think thats rediculous honestly.if it was a choice wouldn't we all be straight?did u choose to be straight?no. we are naturly attracted to the opposite sex..and its the same to the ppl who are attracted to the same sex.thats my opinion

Downloads
    Uploads
    This may sound extreme...my only problem is, if we start deciding to change the definition of what "marriage" is...what is next? How far do we take it? I am not against anyone...and I am not trying to make anyone's life hell....
    It is up to God to judge...but it is my right to vote...and whoever else that is registered and 18...if you start changing what was voted for/then what is the point of voting in the first place????

Downloads
    Uploads
    Who said you were the ememy? I just don't believe what you do is right! Why do I have to like it? You are the ones that have caused all the trouble by trying to shove it down our throats. I don't care what you do in private, but why do you have to make my kids see it? And if you want to use the Bible then It says Man shall sleep with woman! What say you?

Downloads
    Uploads
    This may sound extreme...my only problem is, if we start deciding to change the definition of what "marriage" is...what is next? How far do we take it? I am not against anyone...and I am not trying to make anyone's life hell....

It is up to God to judge...but it is my right to vote...and whoever else that is registered and 18...if you start changing what was voted for/then what is the point of voting in the first place????

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know, my bitch of a stepmother thinks that its against god to be gay, yet she doesn't mind the death penalty...HELLO the bible said thou shall not kill!!!! ugh sometimes i don't understand the world...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't. I pray for them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone that claims they are for God and heaven, and they persecute Gays, they are a liar and God does not know them. I am Christian and I do not and never will treat a Gay person without respect! I'm not saying I am all for the Gaydom, but I am a sinner and I need God just as much.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I dont get it either. I mean who doesnt wanna see two hot lesbians making out on the opposite front lawn?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234