Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

If I was to talk about Satanism in the religion section, would I get flamed?

I might or might not be Satanist, but it is still basically a legitimate religion so it fits into the section... Let's find out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i wouldn't flame anybody ( but please don't worship the devil be on the winning side [ God's side])

Downloads
    Uploads
    The First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Free Speech and Religious Freedoms, your right to make known and peaceably discuss your opinions with any other person willing to exchange ideas with you, as an American Citizen guaranteed by the Constitution and all the lives lost defending those rights.

Junior Member AltonHTheLordsoldier's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well Areis A welcome to Yahoo answers! You want to talk satanism here it's a free country but please let me give you a very quick reminder 1 Peter 5:8 Be sober be vigiliant for your adversary the devil walketh about as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. Since I know that then let me explain this satan in toothless and his little itty bitty lions are too!!!!!!! Matthew 10:28; Rev2:10; James 1:12; 1 Sam 15:23; 13:14;Galations 5:20 so are you really ready to bring such CRAP!!! in here and TRY to defend it or are you ready to choose the winning side Christ Jesus? John 14:6 3:16-20;36;Rev 19:16; Rev 3:14-17; 1 John 1:9 Proverbs 16:7 think about this and pray to your maker first Genesis 1:26 I lived with a wiccian witch for 14 years I know both sides extremely well I CHOOSE JESUS PERIOD!!!!! God Bless

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't flame you lest you was talking badly about Laveyan Satanism, or Satanism in general, but if you was to bring up a group, which I could easily identify as Pseudo-Satanists(whom I will not mention here) and you said things that would get me started on them, then yes I would flame them, and you if you tried to protect them!

Downloads
    Uploads
    People talk about Satanism here all the time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If it's a busy time, you'll often just not get many answers from what I've seen.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha, Satan, flamed, get it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    if someone has a flam thrower; probably

Downloads
    Uploads
    There isn't a single religion that hasn't been famed here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast