Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How much PROFIT does a Taco Bell, Chipotle, Subway, Pizza Hut, etc make per year?

I live in LA and am interested in a franchise, but I want to know how much profit (after all expenses) one of these make. Just a range would be very helpful. thank you

Downloads
    Uploads
    Beware, lots of those franchises rob you. I know, like Quiznos and Coldstone, you have to pay 10% of your REVENUE to them, period, even if you're losing money. Then, you have to buy everything in your store from their designated suppliers, meaning the ovens, soda machines, various other equipment, and you get EXTORTED. It's pretty obvious when you look at the prices you've been scammed. What you could actually buy on Ebay used for $500, costs you $1200 new.

The place I just left, I wouldn't want to be the owner. He's in his own personal Vietnam right now. You put so much money into a business, you MAKE the money, but you don't get any benefit out of it. He opened another location and it's really losing money.

Find another business, or work at one of these places and start your own independent restaurant! That's what I would do if I had the money!