Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok I seriosly do NOT understand this. (More of a rant than anything, really)?

People comment on how great the Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana are, but they do it when you don't even mention them. If you comment on How you like Iron Maiden or Black Sabbath, they'll be like "They suck. Oh wait who are they?" Seriously, at least take the time to listen to it before you comment on it. You think Metal Heads aren't geeks and losers that spend endless amounts of time just researching this stuff? 99% OF US TAKE PRIDE IN IT!
    yeah but we at least know who they are and what they sound like, just about 75% of the people that hate metal don't even know what these bands sound like.
    when I said 99% I meant that 99% of metal heads do the research on bands and groups and they openly admit to it, I never said that was how many people listen to Sabbath or Metallica.

I never said that I hated those bands or their fans, I said I hate it when people just randomly comment on how great they are. Especially when nobody was talking about them in the first place.

Downloads
    Uploads
    75% to 95% don't give any thought into their answers they just wat the points, unlike myself who likes being truthful =)

And it annoying when people put stupid things like I'M PREGNANT! AND AM I UGLY? its really stupid, and then there are people who want to help and are tricked into stupid questions!

Downloads
    Uploads
    *wipes tear away* i think im in love

I hate that whole genre of what i call "fake music"
    Rock and Metal is where its at.

Downloads
    Uploads
    People also hate on the Jonas Brothers when they're not even mentioned.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ugh, not even 99%, wayyy less people listen to metallica or black sabbath.
    but you have to realize that metal heads say the same thing about jonas brothers and hm too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well anyone would hate the Iron Maiden? Don't you know how painful and terrible that thing was?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I notice liberals do the same thing. They make political comments when it's not even related to the question! (this view is related because it demonstrates another group who answers unrelated..ly)

But I am guessing they have heard Metal music and don't like the sound, so they assume all Metal bands sound bad. I'm sure most (not all) people who hate popular music only assume every popular artist/group is bad.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hate metal, but I have listened to it, I liked the lyrics, and the fact that they have some damned talent . I respect that
    Hannah Monatana in my opinion, wasn't made for that, it's just something for kids, they don't care that she can't sing,
    Jonas Brothers??? lol I like a couple of their songs, but I heard them live, the youngest one Nick is the only one who sings decently

Downloads
    Uploads
    YA BUT THEN THEIR ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!
    You get all mad when we hate on your band and then people like you go hate on the jonas brothers and hannah montana when we aren't even talking about them so when you stop hating them we will stop hating what you listen to..
    I mean seriously you expect us to stop ranting on you when you rant us and the stuff we like all day long
    get some R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!!