Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do Teachers and Parents make a huge deal out of PDA?

i dont know why My Teachers at the school or Parents Freak out about PDA, Some Teachers here don't mind it, but some do. and i think it makes alot of Students here are uncomfortible.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It can make other people feel uncomfortable, and parents in particular probably worry about something like 'if thats what they do in public, i dont want to think about what they do in private' and since they are older most of them are from a much more conservative generation. The other students or parents that have been made uncomfortable by this compain to the authorities at school and then the school has to enforce it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The teachers might mind because they really don't want to see their students getting fondled, or because of a past experience. The parents, the dad's may be more strict about that because dads don't like to see their daughters with another girl. I don't show any PDA at school with my boyfriend because the teachers will get mad. Because, they don't really want to watch all the couples making out and stuff. Holding hands is ok, but not french kissing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because you shouldn't be kissing your bf/gf in school! You have time to do that before and after school. There is more to life than that, and your teachers want you to get an education! So stop the kissing! Read and learn!