Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    the natural blonde

Need ideas for a 15th birthday sleepover this saturday!!??

im having a sleeover saturday night and need some more ideas to make it a night 2 remember. i want ideas that are origanal so theyll b sayin "ohh that was so fun" or " iv never thought of that b4" etc. its my own birthday that im organisin. there will be six of us altogeter. i really dont want my friends gettin bored at my hus plzz help me wit sum ideas!!

Unregistered

Star Blue

ok so dont panic sleepovers are easy to plan first of all snacking is important to keep your guests well fed try 'chips n dips' e.g. popcorn, crisps, chopped fruit and veg e.g. carrots, for some fun play truth or dare pillow fights and boy gossip try buying or making a fun mini board game to add a personal touch or rent some dvds like comedies to get you giggley or horrors to sit and cuddle up, if you dont like these take a more active approach like going shopping that day or going to a resturant just relax you and your mates will have a great time trust me i have had plenty of sleepovers and i have one in under two weeks to prepare for!!!!!!!!, p.s. give out goody bags e.g. face, masks, sweets and a small trinket and balloon this should also keep you entertained.

Unregistered
    ive got a 15 birthday in 4 days,i no that im gonna hav a ride in a limo then go 2 a restaurant,but when com back wer havin a sleepova n i had no idea wat wer gonna do!!!!!i need so ideas for the sleepova i want my girls 2 memba how awesome it was,n how nuch fun we had