Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member mProudmommy2Hunterm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do I meet new friends that are good people & have children too?

Im 22 & husbands 30 we have a 3 month baby & I'd like to find some really nice christian friends to hang out with so where can I find those?
    You think I could find them on My-space near my residence?
    Thanks

yes I attend my church but I teach 2 year sunday school with sis n law & then we go to regular service so we don't go to any classes bc its kind of hard to right now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Look around your area for either some classes to attend, gymboree, mommy and me, the Y or look for a local moms club. I've attached a link to a national site (which should have a listing of local clubs) but, this is only an example of what I'm talking about. If you have any special situations, clubs may exist to include those criteria (husband in military, child with issues, etc). I'm not sure I'd use my space to find local people since they can be used in a unhonest manner, but there's definitely plenty of options.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go to places where you know there will be tons of kids, im sure you will meet alot of people there!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe you could find good christian friends on myspace...anything is possible. I think you should think about finding a church that has a lot members in your age group. I personally find it easier to relate with people more like me. I mean I can hang around older saints because you can possibly learn a lot of valuable life lessons but I have more fun with the people are in my age group...and we should enjoy church, right? Plus, many churches have events with the sole purpose of meeting new people. So find a church that really tries to improve your social life by providing ways to meet other good christians like yourself.

Another thing myspace may have only a limited amount of young christian couples with children logged on to their website. I personally like to meet people face to face. Good luck on accomplishing your goal.

p.s. congratulations on the new baby.