Is it possible to unlock a T Mobile Sidekick Slide and make it work for AT&T? All...

D

deadxbatttery

Is it possible to unlock a T Mobile Sidekick Slide and make it work for AT&T? All...

...I want is calling & texting? I want to kno if it's possible, in any way, shape or form, to unlock a T Mobile Sidekick Slide so I can use it with AT&T rather then having a plan under T Mobile. All I would really want is to send and receive phone calls and send and receive text messages. If the other Sidekick Slide features don't work while it's unlocked, it doesn't make much difference to me as I wouldnt't be using internet and e-mail on my phone anyway. So if there's a way to unlock a Sidekick Slide and make it work in a plan under AT&T so i can get calling and texting, please let me kno. thank you! =]

...I want is calling & texting? I want to kno if it's possible, in any way, shape or form, to unlock a T Mobile Sidekick Slide so I can use it with AT&T rather then having a plan under T Mobile. All I would really want is to send and receive phone calls and send and receive text messages. If the other Sidekick Slide features don't work while it's unlocked, it doesn't make much difference to me as I wouldnt't be using internet and e-mail on my phone anyway. So if there's a way to unlock a Sidekick Slide and make it work in a plan under AT&T so i can get calling and texting, please let me kno. thank you! =]

ya. u can buy an unlocking code. just give them ur imei and bada-bing!!!

If you unlock a T-mobile Sidekick phone, you can definitely use it with an AT&T network with it. To unlock a T-mobile Sidekick, you need to enter its unique unlock code. You can get the unique unlock code for a T- mobile Sidekick either from T-mobile network provider or from any trusted vendor online. Once you have received the unlock code, you can visit MobileUnlockGuide.com to get the free unlocking guide. Good luck.

Back