George Bush expects a Mid-East peace Deal before he leaves office,if so will He...

C

Clarance C

...finally get credit? For being A Great Leader?How do'es Bush 43 the Great sound?Will even Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid give Bush his Due?

just to let you know..."He" refers to the almighty...not the numbskull we have for president now...
And no, nothing he plans for happens.

Credit for what?.....for finally realizing there are problems in the middle east that are not going to be solved militarily?....about 7 years too late....better men than him have tried and failed miserably....He's trying to create a "legacy" besides starting a war now....that's all.....get a freakin clue pal.

No b/c he has messed up so bad on other things I do not think he'll will end his presidency on a high note no matter what.

never gonna happen.

peace deal? won't work with unreasonable people.

Mr. Bush getting any credit for the good he's done- those haters are tooo damn deranged.

No they will not nor will any far left activist, he can do no good because he is not pandering to their desires.

he also expected Miers to be approved, that Rumsfeld would stay, that Gonzales was innocent, that the repubs would hold on to congress, that Iraq would welcome us a liberators. I'm not holding out hope of peace in the middle east just because he says so.

have you taken your temperature lately cause i think you have a fever

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha are you kidding ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I was in favor of Clinton impeachment after he lied to me on TV. What do you think I wish would happen to Sir Bush-League?

Bush is delusional if he thinks that there will be a peace deal until Israel releases the land taken in 1948.

It's going to take a lot of time for everything in the Middle East to play out completely. It will likely be at least 10 years until we can even tell what Bush's policies accomplished, we'll have to wait and see. A lot of Dems criticized Reagan's policies while he was in office and those same individuals call him one of our greatest leaders today. Who knows? Only time will tell!

Depends if the deal has any teeth to it and if it holds up over time.

No doubt that Bush has a long uphill battle on this one. Since he has little else to do before he leaves office, I hope he puts a lot of time and effort into it.

if he expects it, there is a 90% chance it will never happen

Dude, do you know how much it is gonna cost us?

--did you guys see how Bush was greeted in Israel? Oh, only in Israel. And you know, I can sorta see why Pakistan is pissed. Israel should stand or fall on its OWN merit.

Bush isn't getting jack s* done unless it's dirty.

It's tragic and scary what he wants to further do to Israel in that "peace" process so he can put a feather in his cap. God save the USA.

The Palestinain arab homeland is called Jordan, next door. They all need to go there and there'd be peace, includes the Gaza strip people.

george bush has been expecting things to happen the whole time he has ben in office and they never do.

George Bush will never recieve credit from any Democrat for being even a mediocre leader. Republicans will always stand by their man as a great leader. In my opinion, any one who ascends to the ranks of President of the United States of America is a good leader.

Back