Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    thinkin' out loud
    I was in favor of Clinton impeachment after he lied to me on TV. What do you think I wish would happen to Sir Bush-League?

sprcpt
    Bush is delusional if he thinks that there will be a peace deal until Israel releases the land taken in 1948.

crzsrfr
    It's going to take a lot of time for everything in the Middle East to play out completely. It will likely be at least 10 years until we can even tell what Bush's policies accomplished, we'll have to wait and see. A lot of Dems criticized Reagan's policies while he was in office and those same individuals call him one of our greatest leaders today. Who knows? Only time will tell!

caldude1010101
    Depends if the deal has any teeth to it and if it holds up over time.

No doubt that Bush has a long uphill battle on this one. Since he has little else to do before he leaves office, I hope he puts a lot of time and effort into it.

We're screwed
    if he expects it, there is a 90% chance it will never happen

Jonathan M
    Culie Culie Culie Pick Me Best Answers I Hate You

Obama for '08
    Dude, do you know how much it is gonna cost us?

--did you guys see how Bush was greeted in Israel? Oh, only in Israel. And you know, I can sorta see why Pakistan is pissed. Israel should stand or fall on its OWN merit.

Bush isn't getting jack s* done unless it's dirty.

guns protect
    It's tragic and scary what he wants to further do to Israel in that "peace" process so he can put a feather in his cap. God save the USA.

The Palestinain arab homeland is called Jordan, next door. They all need to go there and there'd be peace, includes the Gaza strip people.

yeeblazer
    george bush has been expecting things to happen the whole time he has ben in office and they never do.

shevi s
    George Bush will never recieve credit from any Democrat for being even a mediocre leader. Republicans will always stand by their man as a great leader. In my opinion, any one who ascends to the ranks of President of the United States of America is a good leader.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast