Im going hunting the week after Thanksgiving for 8 days, cant figure out what to do with my dogs while im gone. Cant depend on my dads GF because shes to lazy to do anything, my mom cant take care of 3 dogs, and my brother is not a dog person..so i need some options, should i put a ad on craigslist looking for someone that could come and feed my dogs etc.? I was thinking of bringing 1 and that would only leave 2 to figure something out with (figured it would be a little easier).obviously if i cant figure something out i wont go.

What are some options? Any ideas appreciated.
and if i do find someone to take care of them, how do i make sure they are trust worthy? I hate the thought of strangers being around my dogs with me not there.
o yea i forgot to add that im not into putting my dogs in a kennel for a week.
is boarding your dogs safe?
ive heard from some people they basically just lock them up most the day, and dont take to good of care of them, also heard of dogs getting pretty sick from them.

I wish i could bring them all, that would be great. but 3 Pit bulls all under a year old.. LOL they would scare all the deers off, they are crazy..But ill definitely look at some boarding kennels this week and start talking to them, do i have to bring my dogs in for an evaluation, or does that just depend on the place?
I didnt know vets did that, ill look into that i love our vet, they are great ill talk with them also, only thing that would concern me with that is exercise and a place to play. They dont have any fenced in yard or anything like that.
I think ill move to IL next hunting season LOL, thats nice of you to do that, if i had friends with dogs i would do the same.