I've 96 toyota camry with 1 cylinder dead out of 4. It is running but has noise. Is

Bibek

Nov 18, 2008
it safe to drive this car? I am driving this car since last 6 weeks. Nothing bad is happened up to this time. But all the time I am scared when I drive this car. So plz would you mind share your experience about this?

It is just a matter of time for the engine to die. Just hope it does not happen when you are pulling out into a busy intersection.

Did you bother to find out WHY 1 cylinder is not working? It could be SIMPLY FIXED.
Yes, it is bad for the engine to keep running it when misfiring.
Get it checked out!

It sounds like a lead into a bad horror film to me.
On a dark and stormy night, Bebek is driving home when the motor in his Camry locked up. He knew that he should have had it fixed sooner.
But wait there is a car pulling up behind him now, maybe they can help. Yes some one is approaching his car now. Then he hears-

The engine dragging that one dead cylinder is not good for it. It puts excess strain on the other 3 cylinders. It won't last long like that, but you can get away with it for a little while.

The engine dragging that one dead cylinder is not good for it. It puts excess strain on the other 3 cylinders. It won't last long like that, but you can get away with it for a little while.

Back