healthy Bynum and Ariza equals Lakers 2009 champions?

RonlD

Jul 9, 2008
not realy, i dont see lakers winnin shit, the west is crazy, u never know whats gonna happened at the end of the season

no, they arent starting odom, and bynum is overrated, oh and worstly kobe is a ball hog, and it ill never change

do you think lakes will be able to beat the celtics with bynum and ariza back in action
kobe is a ball hog?? lol what does he have to shoot only 5 times a game to be concider not a ball hogger by you. ridiculous

Im a Lakers fan, im not putting them in the finals, noway. ANYTHING can happen. Ive been a Lakers fan for 20 years so Ive been watching them longer then some people in here have been alive. The talent in the west is just too good to name one team and assume they will win it automatically because of who they have on paper. Im actually picking the Spurs to win the title this year and then that will be it, their run will end. Side note...........if its the Spurs Celtics in the NBA Finals i will never watch another NBA game again

The addition of Andrew Bynum is HUGE and with him last season the Lakers would have beaten the celtics and won the championship. With the addition of Ariza and a healthy Bynum there is no doubt to me that the Lakers will won this year.

The addition of Andrew Bynum is HUGE and with him last season the Lakers would have beaten the celtics and won the championship. With the addition of Ariza and a healthy Bynum there is no doubt to me that the Lakers will won this year.

What up Koking,

The Lakers look fantastic in their first two games. And they are a very deep team and can have a combination of lineups to matchup well with most teams.

The Lakers expect to have nothing short of a Championship this year- and i think their fans expect the same!

Go Lakers!

Nickster

P.S.: Have all the "haters" been watching the games. Kobe is dishing dime after dime. A lot of them results in 2 free throws for Bynum or Gasol but the Lakers have some good ball movement.

I don't see any reasons why the lakers couldn't win the finals they're a young with a mix of veterans team

Back