Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered

Block number

I how do you block numbers and text from the HTC 2 pro on t-mobile

Unregistered

Magician Blocking a cell phone number on HTC Hero

Unfortuantely you cannot do this but there is a handy little feature that will forward that number straight voice mail. Just click on the numbe in your contacts ( Have to add it if it is not in there) and click on edit. You will see a selection that says send to voicemail. Change thaqt to yes and thats it. The great thing about the HTC hero is you can send voicemails and save them so if thewy are harassing you, you will have evidence if you choose prosecute.

Unregistered

Fax How to block a number on a sprint phone

i have sprint and i blocked a number heres how: go to messages-> send message-> text message-> new address->in the "phone number" box type 9999-> the message to "9999" should say -> block (type blocking number without parenthesis) and send it, then you will get a conformation letter from sprint telling that you have blocked a number from texting you to block a number from calling add number into your contacts with the name "private" then in the number slot erase number and type a number 1. then click options and then a hard pause, then go to ringer settings and change all ringers to no ringer and save contact, this only works for sprint phones

Unregistered

block

how do you block a number on a samsung link from bell

Unregistered
    Thank you so much this actually worked!

Unregistered
    I have the spring Evo. If you save this number as a contact, you can then look up the contact and there's an option to 'send to voicemail'. I did that and now every time they call my phone doesn't ring and they go straight to vmail. That's about the best option I could find. Try it with any data phone where you have detailed contacts saved.

Unregistered
    Sprint now allows phone number blocking. I went to the store today, desperate because I was being harassed so heinously. They said it's a new capability.

Unregistered
    if you go to the sprint website and sign into your account...go under my preferences and at the bottom it says limits and permissions click on block texts and add the number and then block voice and add the number =)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sprint now allows phone number blocking. I went to the store today, desperate because I was being harassed so heinously. They said it's a new capability.
    http://daxibeidelang.teasm.cn/Index.aspx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12