Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Huηηу♀

Is it possible to block a phone number from texting/calling you on the sprint...

...network? Just wanted to know if it was possible at all because I'm having problems with a certain person and do not want them contacting me.

hottamalee33
    You can block people from sending you messages. it says quote "ACCEPT ALL messages EXCEPT those in this list. Maximum of 50 entries." unquote. so when you log onto your account right and do the following:

select 'my online tools.'
    then select text messaging located in the top left column.
    then under messaging options on the top right, select settings & preferences.
    and thats where you can input numbers to block getting a message from that person. You can block numbers, websites or any # or email that you received thru texting. I don't know about blocking the person from calling you directly other than if you could set a silent ringtone, so your phone doesn't ring when they call you. Worse case...you may need a new number, but that sucks if only person is on your banned list.

Honey do
    You can't block a number, but you can call sprint and give them the number and let them know about the problem and tell them you want it to stop. They usually warn the person once and if you call them and tell them when the person calls again they will disconnect service.

Unregistered
    does this block the whole entire account..like the numbers on it? or just one

Unregistered

Headphones

How can you do it with a verizon ev1 phone?

Unregistered
    your phone will usalyy have it on it

lonewolf422000

Why can't American phone companies block individual phone calls?

I have had many phones in Japan before and it was a very simple feature to block incoming calls and text messages when the person called you it had three option answer, ignore, or block once you clicked on the block the next time they tried to call you it would go straight to a prerecorded message from the phone company saying the person was unavailable now I was wondering if it was so simple overseas why can't American phones block individual phone numbers?

Unregistered

Helppppppppp need to rid a stalking ex!

how do i block someone on a sony erricson phone?

Unregistered
    how do i block someone on xt r100

Unregistered

block a text

text "block (insert number)" to 9999 if you have sprint. It will at least block text messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast